Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all promotions held by any Eighteen Capital Group owned property.
- All offer, promotions, sweepstakes, etc. are subject to these terms and conditions. Eighteen Capital Group reserves the right to alter, change, remove and/or replace any offer, promotion and/or program at any time without notice.
- ALL fees must be paid in full, and the discounted amount, specified by the office, will be credited back to your first month’s rent if you’re approved.
- The terms and conditions of any promotion are governed by the laws of the state each promotion is held in along with any and all Fair Housing Laws and Regulations.
- All promotions end on close of business on promotion end date specified by Leasing Office.
- If the prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, Eighteen Capital Group, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize (or that part of the prize) to the equal value.
- The resident/applicant must not utilize the apartment for re-lease, sub-lease, or re-rent via third party platforms such as AirBNB, and must comply with all applicable property management rules and regulations as specified in the lease signed.
- Eighteen Capital Group reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity to proceed with signing the lease and occupying an apartment.
- The prizes will only be provided to the winner if, and when, Eighteen Capital Group is satisfied of the winner’s eligibility. Eighteen Capital Group may at its discretion disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. Eighteen Capital Group may also exercise this discretion to select an alternative winner from the applicable pool of residents or applicants.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
- Promotions may involve 3rd party companies, Eighteen Capital Group is not responsible for actions of the part of these 3rd parties and their views do not reflect those of Eighteen Capital Group.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or rent credit.
Specific details regarding any promotion are available at the Leasing Office.
- “Balance must be paid in full” is defined as any balance must be paid and at $0 no later than close of business on promotion end date.
- For renewal promotions, all leases must be signed no later than close of business on promotion end date to apply. For purposes of any promotion no Lease will be considered signed unless proof of current insurance is provided.
- Must be a current resident who is authorized on the fully signed lease agreement who is 18 years of age or older to be eligible for any promotion.
- All adults residing in the apartment are to be listed on the lease and are subject to the standard rental application process.
- All authorized occupants within the home must be in good standing with no lease violations to be eligible for any promotion.
- We reserve the right to bill back the value of any prize if you have any future lease violations or if you have an early lease termination.
- All renewal promotions are only applicable for 12+ month lease terms unless with the explicit approval of the property manager.
- If the applicant does not move into their apartment before the end date specified, the promotion will expire, and the applicant will forfeit any rights to the same.
- Office reserves right to only offer deposit specials to applicants who are fully approved by the application system.